Monday, March 1, 2010

My family's always been a big fan of home movies.  My parents always had this giant monster of a VHS camcorder that they remembered to take with them on trips and vacations.  My dad's currently going through the all the tapes, transferring them to DVD and making copies to send out.

Here are a few pictures I happened to take last week at my friend's house.




I started (and finished?) my 3 image edit on Saturday.  I was so excited that I once again forgot to take any pictures of my process.

 
  

I love Cornell's work... I'm a great fan of his boxes.  Great article on him.
And the "Reel Families" article touched home.  "Pleasure or Money".
I want to say more, but can't think of it.

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited to know all those people.
    Also excited to see cool new stuff.
    Think of more to say. I wanna know.

    btw this is Rach

    ReplyDelete